Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Before & After: Super Sweet Vintage Milking Stool

I got this great vintage milking stool from the Scout Pop-Up shop a few weekends ago, and fell in love. I am 5'4 and can barely reach any of my high cabinets, and was tired of dragging dining chairs over to the kitchen, crawling onto the counter or asking for my husband's assistance--so I was in the market for a step stool. I know this one doesn't look that sturdy, but it definitely holds me very well (and that's all that matters, right?)

Spray-painted modern vintage milking stool

It was in need of a good coat of paint, so I grabbed some Krylon Dual Paint + Primer spray paint in Mandarin and went to town. The full "how-to" will be on Apartment Therapy on Thursday, but I wanted you guys to get a sneak peek beforehand. I love it!

Blogging tips